Quick Do It Yourself Beauty Tip! Avocado + Honey Face Masks!
Now, I am all about women being fiscally smart. I don’t know about you, but I sure don’t have mega bucks to spend on beauty products. So in the past few months I have really turned to using homemade recipes. As I have nearly boycotted all commercial products simplified my beauty routine, my hair and skin have been a lot better, and I have more money to save.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey
That’s all you need. Seriously.
- Split the avocado in half, and take out the seed.
- Scoop out half of the avocado into a small bowl, and mash it into a paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, and blend well.
- Apply to a cleansed, damp face, and leave on for at least 20 mins.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. Be forewarned, this stuff is thick, and has the potential to clog drains.
For an added bonus, eat the other half of the avocado! You get two for one with this recipe, a healthy snack, and healthy skin. Another tip: Slice cool cucumbers and put them over your eyes while wearing the mask to reduce puffy eyes. Used green tea bags also work well for this purpose.